Sunday, January 27, 2019

First post!


Hello there. I have always wanted to create a blog, and I finally did! Here is to my first post and to many many more (hopefully not hangat2 tahi ayam 😆)

Anyway, I looove travelling and experiencing new things or new food (eventhough I haven't done as much) but I would like to do more in the future. I am also so bad in keeping all the pictures personally. I always have Rom to do it for me hehe and sometimes Im quite shy to post in Instagram. So my solution is to keep it in my blog!! 

Oh, it's not too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hope 2019 will be an amazing year for us all. 


To my new blog: 27/1/19 can't wait for your anniversary haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First post! Hello there. I have always wanted to create a blog, and I finally did! Here is to my first post and to many many more (hopef...